#1 2018-01-24 09:39:52

Penny - Pioneer Campers

New Admin :)

Hi all!

My name is Penny and I am the new Service Advisor for Pioneer Campers!

I have been with Pioneer's 'umbrella' company ACTCO-PICKERING METAL INDUSTRIES for around 12 months and have now been given the exciting task of running the Pioneer Service Department here in Victoria!

I have had the pleasure of dealing with a few of you already (hoping you've found the experience a good one so far wink) and look forward to dealing with the rest of you if / when needed!

Please feel free to contact me at anytime either through the forum, by email at service@pioneercampers.com or at the office in Dandenong, Victoria on 03) 8791 7555,

I may not know the answer to all your queries straight away but I have lots of resources at my fingertips so will endeavor to reply as quickly as possible!

#2 2018-02-03 10:32:01

Re: New Admin :)

Hi Penny, thanks for all your help. Great to see Pioneer have created a position to lead the service interface and you do a great job. Responsive and reliable.

#3 2018-03-03 07:55:14

Re: New Admin :)

Welcome Penny!

Thanks for the great service on my last repairs - keeping up Mark's standard smile

The guy in between .... tried to mislead me on three critical issues.  Why make an enemy when your job is to find solutions?

Board footer